Monday, April 1, 2013

The Fault in Our Stars Inspired Easter Egg

When I was dying eggs for easter I had a idea to dye an egg inspired by my favorite books. They only egg that really turned out was The Fault in Our Stars inspired one. I am really proud of this egg. I decided to do The Fault in Our Stars because I am doing an author project on John Green for my English 3H class and I throughly enjoy all of his books. I would recommend his books to everyone, but a warning to those that there is a some sexual content in each book as well a foul language.

Any good books out there I should read and maybe review? Check out my Book List of 2013 to see what I have read!

Kylie



3 comments:

  1. ALL ME EGGS TURN OUT UGLY YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Lol, no seriously though. Pure talent. I haven't read that yet, but I want to soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I think you should read Magyk by Angie Sage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete